Jump Back to the Action:
ActivStars Cheer News
JV & Varsity Dance Clinic
JV (ages 4-6) & Varsity (ages 7-9) teams Dance Clinic and Merchandise sales.
This special event is open to all JV and Varsity students *ages 4-9, enrolled in our Cheer Program. This special day will serve as our cheer uniform and merchandise sale where all cheer gear can be purchased directly on site.
We will also have a Dance Clinic where cheerleaders will learn a fun, upbeat dance routine and will perform for parents the same day before dismissal. Our dance clinic is lead by a professional dancer/cheerleader as a guest instructor. Parents are welcome to stay inside the facility during the full “routine instruction” time to watch their cheerleader shine.
**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT – please plan to register on-site the day of the event.
- All athletes MUST wear tennis shoes to this event. Sandals are not permitted.
- We will NOT be using POMS during the clinic so cheerleaders are asked to leave these at home.
- Please wear hair in a ponytail or half-up so cheerleaders can better execute moves.
- For the Dance Clinic, athletes should wear athletic clothing—Black Bottoms and a Black, Royal Blue or Grey top!
- Parents can bring water for their athlete but it will need to stay in the stands during the clinic session to be enjoyed post dance clinic.
Dallas: Saturday, March 3 and Houston: Sunday, March 4
$10 to register for the Dance Clinic
Registration & Uniform Sales ~ 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
JV/Varsity Dance Clinic ~ 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. *In Main Gym
Final Performance & Dismissal ~ 10:45 - 11:00 a.m.
What to Bring:
Spectator Rules of Conduct:
Kids benefit in big ways from our programs
"We love the different levels, and our star looks forward to each semester where she gets to learn something new. Pom tryouts were a nice touch."
"The best thing any young cheerleader can do to get ready for their school’s cheerleading tryouts."
"Big emphasis on teamwork and fun, which you don’t find in many programs. Thank you for being so inclusive."