Jump Back to the Action:
ActivStars Cheer News
Varsity Team Stunt Clinics
STUNT CLINIC IS OPEN TO VARSITY TEAM ATHLETES (standard ages 7-9)
Varsity Cheer athletes will enjoy participating in a “cheer stunt specific” training & technique clinic aimed to help develop a better sense of stunt fundamentals. This is an optional Varsity team event, but is highly beneficial to the growth and training with stunting skills at this level. We are partnering with coaches to present this clinic to better set a strong foundation of stunting technique within our athletes.
*Please note parents are unable to stay inside the facility during the Stunt Training Clinic, this is a closed event from spectators, and distractions.
Online Registration at: AZ.activstars.net
- We will NOT be using POMS during the clinic so cheerleaders are asked to leave these at home.
- All athletes MUST wear proper tennis shoes to stunt at the clinic. Sandals are not permitted.
- Please wear hair in a ponytail or half-up to best execute skills.
- Athletes should wear athletic clothing for the clinic, BLACK Bottoms and a black, royal blue or gray top, unless coaches specifically say otherwise.
- Parents and other spectators are not permitted to STAY INSIDE the facility during instruction. This is a closed stunt session.
Dallas: Saturday, October 23 & Houston: Sunday, October 24
Dallas Stunt Clinics: Summit High School
1071 W. Turner Warnell Rd., Arlington, TX
Houston Stunt Clinics: Jersey Village High School
7600 Solomon Street, Jersey Village, TX
$16/athlete for Varsity Stunt Clinic
What to Bring:
- Waterbottle with name clearly written
Spectator Rules of Conduct:
Parents and other spectators are NOT permitted to STAY INSIDE the facility during instruction. This is a closed stunt session.
Kids benefit in big ways from our programs
"We love the different levels, and our star looks forward to each semester where she gets to learn something new. Pom tryouts were a nice touch."
"The best thing any young cheerleader can do to get ready for their school’s cheerleading tryouts."
"Big emphasis on teamwork and fun, which you don’t find in many programs. Thank you for being so inclusive."